Rocky Bay Cove is available for exclusive hire (one booking only at a time) throughout the year. Note: In winter heavy rain may limit site access to four-wheel-drive vehicles only. ( A four-wheel-drive vehicle is available to access the site if necessary.)
The landscaped grounds provide ample space for camping. NOTE: The accessory building houses boats, kayaks, the fridge freezers and trestle tables for dining. It is not set up for sleeping accommodation.
Please also note because the site is available on an exclusive basis the number of visitors is limited to a maximum of 12 people (over the age of five). A gas BBQ and an outdoor wood-fired cauldron are available for cooing. A warm shower and flush toilet are on site.
There is power at the site and cell phone coverage.
As Rocky Bay Cove is a sanctuary for various species of wildlife (including nesting Blue Penguins and Brown Teal) dogs are not permitted.
Rocky Bay Cove Rates
- Bookings numbers are strictly limited to a maximum of 12 people (over the age of 5).
- The minimum stay is two nights.
- An additional cost is a cleaning fee which is $10 a night subject to a $50 maximum.
- Fee includes the use of all facilities (fridges/freezers, trestle tables, BBQ, etc) and equipment (boat ramp, mooring, floating golf green – golf balls and clubs provided – fishing gear, crayfish pots, snorkelling gear, life jackets, dinghy).
- A refundable bond of $250 is required.
- There is ample parking. Campervans and caravans are permitted.
- A 5-person Kathmandu Retreat 3 room tent is available for hire at an additional $30 a day (see details >>>see details).
- Contact us for further information, ph 021 718 478.